Virus - All the threads in one

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
**** hitting the fan for sure. Phone ringing off the hook from clients asking if other clients were haveing so many cancellations. I say there will be a month with 90% of nothing. Hope everyone here can hang on for this. But many won't.
On another note I think I had this coronavirus 2weeks ago. 101 temps and all the symptoms plus I was negative for the flu. That monday morning I thought I was going to the hospital, couldn't breathe and my lungs were on fire every breath. My dr said I had pneumonia and bronchitis. After some searching I seen drs in California and Washington had patient's in December last year with the same thing. They say it started here they same time as China. God bless you all and let's ride this out and keep your heads up.
I heard a similar story from Arizona about SOB, body aches, etc.

S

soma

Reaction score
Anybody else worried about receivables with all the dental clinics closing, what are you doing?

kimba

kimba

Reaction score
what else can you do but wait for terms of trade, then act.
But everyone in every business will be in same boat

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
what else can you do but wait for terms of trade, then act.
But everyone in every business will be in same boat
Being in the same boat is a good way to contract the virus.

I can probably last 3 months without work.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I am a Christian. Im aware that I sin, but I read and study and observe. My personality leans towards catastrophism, so I try to prepare for what I believe is coming. This might be nothing more than just another virus, pushed by the media to create panic. Every time theres a weather front moving in, the reports are the sky is falling, but in truth, they meteorologists are wrong about 50 percent of the time. Whether this is Bible Prophesy in action or not, it is changing the ways we will interact.

This site isnt here by magic and exists because the 'internet is free'. Some of us will get the virus. If Travis or JMN go down, then I assume this free for all stops too.

Its a good time to share the love and make a small donation. It does matter.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Anybody else worried about receivables with all the dental clinics closing, what are you doing?
Absolutely! Not sure how to deal with it, though. Selective payments, maybe?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I am a Christian. Im aware that I sin, but I read and study and observe. My personality leans towards catastrophism, so I try to prepare for what I believe is coming. This might be nothing more than just another virus, pushed by the media to create panic. Every time theres a weather front moving in, the reports are the sky is falling, but in truth, they meteorologists are wrong about 50 percent of the time. Whether this is Bible Prophesy in action or not, it is changing the ways we will interact.

This site isnt here by magic and exists because the 'internet is free'. Some of us will get the virus. If Travis or JMN go down, then I assume this free for all stops too.

Plans were made for one of us being out, but not both. No real way to plan for pilot and copilot both.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

Plans were made for one of us being out, but not both. No real way to plan for pilot and copilot both.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Two fundamental strategies are possible: (a) mitigation, which focuses on slowing but not necessarily stopping epidemic spread – reducing peak healthcare demand while protecting those most at risk of severe disease from infection, and (b) suppression, which aims to reverse epidemic growth, reducing case numbers to low levels and maintaining that situation indefinitely. Each policy has major challenges. We find that that optimal mitigation policies (combining home isolation of suspect cases, home quarantine of those living in the same household as suspect cases, and social distancing of the elderly and others at most risk of severe disease) might reduce peak healthcare demand by 2/3 and deaths by half. However, the resulting mitigated epidemic would still likely result in hundreds of thousands of deaths and health systems (most notably intensive care units) being overwhelmed many times over. For countries able to achieve it, this leaves suppression as the preferred policy option.”

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Florida Governor cordially giving spring breaker's the boot.

All bars close at 5pm today for 30 days. It is suspected that hotels may possibly be next to keep them from stockpiling booze and staying at the hotel.

Wow, first snow birds, now the spring breaker's, things are looking up. We're getting Florida back early this year.....

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score

All bars close at 5pm today for 30 days. It is suspected that hotels may possibly be next to keep them from stockpiling booze and staying at the hotel.

Wow, first snow birds, now the spring breaker's, things are looking up. We're getting Florida back early this year.....
Florida beachs have been on the national news the last couple of days. South Beach and Clearwater Beach showing college kids just partying away without a care in the world for themselves or anyone else.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score

You may have to maintain a social distance from the gators.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Florida beachs have been on the national news the last couple of days. South Beach and Clearwater Beach showing college kids just partying away without a care in the world for themselves or anyone else.
I think that's one of the main reasons to get them out of here. They won't comply, haven't developed common sense yet and would over run the health care system here if there was a major outbreak.
They should probably close all public beaches. I just heard that Daytona Beach revoked all permits for spring break festivities and Bike Week.

So I guess you all are cordially invited to get the he77 out of here. Lol

Top Bottom