Connection problem between computer and degudent cercon brain expert

L

lacibg

Reaction score
Hello, I have problem connecting my PC with the cercon brain expert. The program is cercon art 3.3.5. The problem is that the program does not send the files to the Cutting Machine. Connection is through a LAN cable. The icon is showing that there is a connection, but the program says: " establishing connection....." And that's it. If someone can help me I will be very thankful.

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
  1. Did you reboot the computer?
  2. Did you recently update the computer? or Make sure to update the computer.
  3. Make sure you disable the Windows Security/Defender or Add the app folder to the exclusion list

L

lacibg

Reaction score
I reboot the computer, but I can't update because I have windows XP professional and they don't support it anymore. I don't have any Security programs and the firewall is off.

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
I reboot the computer, but I can't update because I have windows XP professional and they don't support it anymore. I don't have any Security programs and the firewall is off.
its best you contact support then. XP :rolleyes: very outdated. Also check your cables, maybe try a different cable or port. try hooking it up to a different computer as well, if the machine is auto detected?

Also go to Device Manager, and see if the pc detect the machine??

T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
Stop using XP, and definitely stop using it with no firewalls or security. That's just begging for your system to be compromised, it's extremely vulnerable now that it isn't getting updated. And yeah, absolutely nobody will support software you're still running on XP, sorry. Make the jump to Windows 10 or 11, you have to do it eventually and you have a good reason to do so now.