Help! laboratory planning

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Hello to all!

I'm looking for some inspiration because in about 3 month i will move my laboratory to another place.Do you know where can i find pictures about dental laboratories?!

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
There are a few pics here on lab setups. I am not sure were they are.

I moved this to here.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
Hello to all!

I'm looking for some inspiration because in about 3 month i will move my laboratory to another place.Do you know where can i find pictures about dental laboratories?!

Hey, long time, no see! Good to see you back on the forums. Are you just looking for pictures or do you want infrastructure ideas?

Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
Hey, long time, no see! Good to see you back on the forums. Are you just looking for pictures or do you want infrastructure ideas?

Hey Mark, we've seen pictures and i've got my working tables from Kavo, i liked their designs. And i've installed the electrical and air myself.
But i like to see your input about infrastructure.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
Hey Mark, we've seen pictures and i've got my working tables from Kavo, i liked their designs. And i've installed the electrical and air myself.
But i like to see your input about infrastructure.

I had a good article in JDT a few years ago on this, and I can't find it. I'll try and post a copy. I covered a lot of things people forget.

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Just lookin for pictures and maybe i can find some very good ideas!That's why i asked you!

T

thewhitelab

Reaction score
How much space do you have?