For Sale Exocad custom teeth libraries

V

Virtuoso

Reaction score
Hey, i dont have one and neither i know someone
Do you have any all on 4/6 STL case files that you would sell? I am learning the CAD software and i am looking
for Jaw Scan, Scan Marker, Pre-op, antagonist, & implant/multi unit info so i can practice.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
Incredible morphology. Impressive. You have some amazing talent.

Do you have any libraries that are a bit more "Hollywood"? for lack of a better word. Some of these would terrify my clients here.

Can you share what Libraries work for 3shape?

Thanks

filippos

filippos

Reaction score
Do you have any all on 4/6 STL case files that you would sell? I am learning the CAD software and i am looking
for Jaw Scan, Scan Marker, Pre-op, antagonist, & implant/multi unit info so i can practice.
Give me a few days and i will gather some scan files for you. Free of charge of course man 😁

filippos

filippos

Reaction score
Incredible morphology. Impressive. You have some amazing talent.

Do you have any libraries that are a bit more "Hollywood"? for lack of a better word. Some of these would terrify my clients here.

Can you share what Libraries work for 3shape?

Thanks
Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it😁
Yes i have just a few less aggressive, but do you need them for 3shape? These are not available for 3shape yet.
Check your inbox please, thanks

F

Freakin teeth

Reaction score
I can attest the library’s for 3shape not only beautiful but work flawlessly. With only one hiccup, have to plane cut underneath pontic so 3shape can cut to gingiva. Says he’s working on solution. Looking forward for the lower librarys

Top Bottom